Extremely versatile and highly revered, our R1® midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors—climb, hike, mountain bike and transition effortlessly between all three. Made with light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, R1 provides outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability. With HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has a slim zipper install and mesh pocket bag; drop-in low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Stretchy cuffs push up (and stay put) comfortably over forearms
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn