Durability/breathability ratio you can bank on. Embrace the deep wade. Corner comfort. And access the untrammeled—unscathed—in Simms’ Freestone® Stockingfoots, powered by a Toray® QuadraLam™ perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb. Angler-driven architecture includes articulated engineering, with center leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit. Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket. Conveniently convert from chest- to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately). And treat your feet right, with hourglass patterning for glovelike boot-to-stockingfoot fit. Simms’ best warranty in wading comes standard.
- Articulated patterning combined with center-leg seam construction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through hand-warmer pocket is fleece-lined for comfort and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist-high wader
- Hourglass stockingfoot patterning eliminates excess material and offers a low-profile fit in a wading boot
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
FABRIC TECH: 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Waterproof/Breathable Wader Laminate
APPROX. WEIGHT: 38 oz/1077 g