Simple yet durable, Simms® Tributary Wading Boots for Men provide a confident grip while fishing in strong currents. Stud-compatible rubber outsoles give anglers sure-footed stability and a commanding grip over a variety of riverbeds or lake bottoms, along with the ability to customize your grip pattern for demanding fishing destinations. Rugged synthetic and mesh uppers feature tough scratch rubber overlays in high abrasion areas to protect feet from rocks and other underwater obstacles. Neoprene linings inside offer a comfortable feel and make it easy to slip these boots on and off. Imported.
- Heavy-duty wading boots for casual fly fishermen
- Durable synthetic and mesh uppers
- Scratch rubber overlays for added toughness
- Neoprene linings - easy on and off
- Stud-compatible rubber outsoles - sure footing over slick riverbeds and lake bottoms