Get powerful magnification in a lightweight, high-performance package. The 12x50mm BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binos make sure you can spot a trophy at almost any distance. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, these binoculars boast un-paralleled brightness, edge-to-edge clarity, and advanced glare management technology; helping you see a clearer image in the harshest lightning conditions. Their ergonomic open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
- Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life
- Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels.
- Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-74
- Weight (oz): 28.5
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High: 263
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High: 88
- Length (in): 6.6
- Length (mm): 168
- Eye Relief (mm) - High: 16
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High: 5.0
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High: 3.9
- Close Focus Distance (ft): 10
- Close Focus Distance (m): 3