More magnification isn’t always the answer, but the right magnification is. The VX-3i LRP 4.5-14x50 delivers long-range performance in a smaller package that’s great for backcountry adventures or your next gas-gun build.
The name says it all – Long Range Precision (LRP). This scope is purpose built with match-grade accuracy and repeatability. Choose between first or second focal planes, MOA or MIL adjustments, and several magnification options. With easy-to-read adjustment dials and an integrated, quick-turn throw lever, the VX-3i LRP will help you push your limits. Top that off with Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, and you’ll be hitting steel from dawn to dusk.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime.
- Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments, thanks to their outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- Features ¼-MOA target-style click windage and elevation adjustments.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
- - Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- - Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- - Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Allows for near instant magnification changes.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Weight: 20.3 oz
- Length: 31.2 cm
- Length: 12.30 in
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low: 20.5
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High: 7.6
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low: 6.82
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High: 2.53
- Eye Relief (in) – Low: 4.41
- Eye Relief (in) – High: 3.62
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low: 112
- Eye Relief (mm) – High: 92
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 110
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 32
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 110
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 32