Let the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 help you reach out further without adding ounces. With a magnification range that’s great for any situation, you’re guaranteed to have the right tool for the job.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat 2™ has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime.
- Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Spot it, range it, dial and shoot.
- Our CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- Select models are available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System™. With multiple aiming points for longer ranges and varying wind speeds, and infinite power selector settings to match your rifle’s ballistics, the Ballistics Aiming System™ can help you master the art of accurate, long-range shooting.
- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings.
- Only use the highest quality domestic, aerospace-grade aluminum is used.
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX®-6 riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max Light Management System
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Weight (oz): 13.00
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low: 19.90
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High: 7.40
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low: 6.60
- Length (in): 12.60
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High: 2.50
- Eye Relief (in) – Low: 4.40
- Eye Relief (in) – High: 3.70
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low: 112.00
- Eye Relief (mm) – High: 94.00
- Objective Diameter (in): 1.60
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 64.00
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 64.00