This scope is just at home on the side of a mountain chasing monster goats as it is at the range. The extremely versatile 2-10 magnification gives you a super-wide field of view, while also allowing for clear, long-range shots.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. With the Twilight Max HD Light Management System, it’s purpose built for the toughest lighting conditions. Rugged and reliable, the VX-5HD is ready for your next adventure.
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System
- - Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- - Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- - Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Pop-up re-zero finger click windage and elevation adjustments assure maximum adjustment range, precision and insant re-zeroing. The adjustment dials can be repositioned to align with the marked zero indicator of the adjustment without changing the adjustment setting of the scope.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
- Weight (oz): 16.8
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – Low: 56.5
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) – High: 11.8
- Length (in): 12.56
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – Low: 18.82
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) – High: 3.92
- Eye Relief (in) – Low: 3.70
- Eye Relief (in) – High: 3.82
- Eye Relief (mm) – Low: 94
- Eye Relief (mm) – High: 97
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 120
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 34.9
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 120
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 34.9
- Exit Pupil (mm) – High: 4.2