A technical hunting pant ready to go to work in the whitetail woods. The durable four-way stretch polyester stands up to the brush but offers great breathability and stretch to make getting in and out of the stand a breeze while body-mapped mesh ventilation in the gusset and pockets keeps your scent and body temp low. For added stealth, we incorporated Permanent Polygiene® Odor Control Technology throughout plus cargo pockets that feature silent snaps and divided panels to prevent gear from rattling around.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Weight: 15.3 oz [34R]
- Fabric: Quick Dry 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Abrasion-Resistant Knife Sheath: An abrasion-resistant knife sheath will stand up to years of use.
- Body-Mapped Ventilation: A mesh gusset and mesh-backed pockets breathe freely to manage moisture and odor from sweat.
- Quiet Cargo Pockets: Silent snaps pockets with gear dividers keep small necessities easily and quietly accessible.