When warmer days and high altitude streams beckon, the Freestone Pant completes your lightweight kit. These hard-working waist-highs pack small and travel far with all the brush-busting toughness and moisture-wicking breathability of their chest-high cousins. They also feature the same purpose-built design that promotes natural mobility when negotiating unmarked obstacles in and out of the water.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Integrated, adjustable waistband offers comfort and security
- Articulated patterning and center-leg seam construction
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- No Custom Options Available
APPROX. WEIGHT: 33 oz./936 g